Wednesday, May 07, 2008

dunc's stash

[from auntie Jen:]

"I was sitting at the computer in my apartment earlier tonight when I noticed Duncan had his entire arm under the dishwasher. I didn't know there was an "under" to my dishwasher! It turns out there is a small gap between the wall and the metal panel under the dishwasher door. Small, but big enough for nearly every cattoy known to man!

I had to use a screwdriver to remove the panel. The stash underneath included bottle caps, hair clips, paper wads, a little bottle of "wedding" bubbles, a few actual cat toys, and- oh yeah- my orange sapphire ring!! It's been missing for about a year, so needless to say I was pretty pleased to have it back. Duncan got appropriate thanks for finding it (I didn't overdo it since he's likely the one who put it under there in the first place!).

So, I'd say it's been a pretty productive vacation so far..."

No comments: