Wednesday, March 19, 2008

vogue

bella prepped for these pics for days. she wanted the lighting just right, her whiskers just right, she wanted her brothers out of the picture. most of all, she wanted her expressions to be evocative of just the kind of mood that the indie-film-crew would want to create...she'll be sending this off to a bunch of agencies in nyc, along with her card. keep your fingers crossed! if she makes it big, she's promised us one of those $200 cat trees, and a catwalk like the kind here: http://www.catshouse.com/



3 comments:

Christy said...

i, by the way, discovered a new setting on my camera. It's called "M" instead of just plain "Auto." I have no idea what that means. I really really really like that in close-up shots it gives me a weird wild light yet keeps the dark background. As opposed to, say, the cold impersonal whiteness!-everywhere of a regular flash. [This is all technical language, you understand. Where's fourlegsgood at http://plush-life.blogspot.com/ when you need her?]

ThePoliticalCat said...

I must check my camera while fixing it today.

Happy Easter to you as well, Christy, and Lizzy took a lovely "M" pic of Petunnia as an homage to MeeraBella.

I must say little miss looks utterly huggable in those pics, although she'd probly take my head off if I tried. Remote hugs to her.

Christy said...

happy spring and happy easter, politicalcat! and remote hugs to tus gatos