Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's a thin line...

I'm curled on the couch. Kai is curled on my feet. Meera is curled on his feet. And she starts to wash his ear. So I get completely distracted...I mean, I've been waiting for this, really, since I brought them home. And they are just so cute. She finishes with his ear, and starts on his chin, his throat, the spot next to his eye. He lifts his chin to give her better access, and looks me full in the face with contented, slitted eyes. Then he puts his arm around her neck and bites her ear, hard. She shakes him off and finishes the job. He turns the volume up on the purrbox.

1 comment:

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

Kai is a boy for sure. The Girls do more of the licking and getting their scent on them, and they love it. Makoa uses Ka Nani for a pillow and if she has a extra moment shes grooming him