Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Soooo reflective of their personalities...

After being gone for days, and wondering what kind of welcome I'd receive, I unlocked my apartment door, and called for the kitties.

Wicket sat in his usual spot, about two feet inside the front door (Jen, he can back up when he wants too!), mewing his little head off. Very vocal, that one. Then he ignored me for the rest of the night, sniffing corners and staring out the window until 2 a.m. rolled around, when he curled around my sleeping head and started purring.

Kai came trotting from the bedroom, and was all cuddles and leg rubs all evening.

Meera stayed under the bed during the somewhat chaotic process of unpacking, except for the two times that she darted out, made a beeline to me for some headscratch, and ran back to her hidey-hole.

Typical! (I love typical)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Oh! How sweet are they!!